The Viewer mode allows anyone (with the sufficient access rights) to view, download, and interact with reports and dashboards online.
Accessing the Viewer mode
- First, as you land on Reeport, click on any existing report (1)
- Once at the Report level, hover over any page and click on “Open” (1)
- From the top-right corner, click on “Viewer mode” (1)
About the Viewer mode architecture
- Nav bar: navigate across Pages and download what you see as a PDF
- Date picker: select any Date Range
- Dynamic filters (set by the person who built the Report): slice and dice what you see to better understand your numbers
- Widgets area: this is where you visualize your numbers
Viewer mode main features
With the Viewer mode you can:
- Change Date Ranges and use Dynamic Filters when available
- Hover your mouse over your data visualization to get additional information about your Widgets
- Click on any Widget’s legend to choose the data you want to show or hide
- In some cases, dive into Widgets with a simple point-and-click action (this works especially with Sunburst charts and multi-Dimension Donut charts)
- Download the Report as a PDF file
Look at this short video to learn more about Viewer mode!
Click on the following link to learn more about the Builder Mode.