A mutli-tab Widget is a Widget containing several data Widgets within one single placeholder, thus allowing you to make more information available to your Viewers in an interactive manner.
From the Viewer mode, users will be able to go from one tab to another.
To create a multi-tab Widget, you need to:
- Multi-select (hold Shift + click) the Widgets you want to group.
- On the side-panel, under “Display”, hit “Groupe as Tab widget”.
A new side-panel for the newly created Widget will be then available. There, you’ll be able to:
- Access new display options
- Change the order of your tabs
- Group new data Widgets
- Ungroup one or several Widgets