It’s recommended to have your Reeport account at hand while going through this article. To create an account please go here.
Once logged in, you should see this:
1. Add a Data Source
You need to connect at least one Data Source to retrieve data in your Report.
- Go to the Data Source section
- Click on “Create One” and follow the instructions
2. Set up your Report
Go to the Reports using the top nav bar and click on “Create your first report”
- Name your Report
- Set a default Data Source and Date Range
- Click on “Next step”
3. Build your Report
- Once on the Report view (see below), you may add Sections and Pages, choose your Report format, add Filters and Segment.
- You can name your Sections and Pages and rearrange them with simple drag-and-drops.
- Creating a new Page will prompt you to the editing mode of the said Page.
4. Customize your Pages
- Once on a Page, you can add multiple Widgets using the toolbar located on the left.
- Use data Widgets (bar chart, area chart, line chart, etc) to visualize your data.
- Use design Widgets to add images, shapes or text.
- All the settings to edit your Widgets are available in the settings panel on the right.
- You can double-click on any data Widgets to proceed to the advanced settings.
5. Export your Report
- You can export your Report, a selection of Pages, or a single Widget in a specific format. To select multiple items, hold the Ctrl button (cmd button on Mac) and click on them.
- Click on the ‘Export’ button and choose a Format.
6. Broadcast your Report
- Broadcast your Report to send your automatically updated Report through emails on a recurring basis (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Click on the “Report broadcast” button, fill in the details and save your Broadcast.