Reeport in short
- Reeport is a Data Experience Platform whose goal is to make relevant data readily available across your organization.
- Reeport is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) which connects via APIs to databases such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Youtube, etc.
- Reeport allows Marketing teams to explore their multiple data source (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Youtube, etc.) through a user-friendly and visual interface without risking to alter the database.
- Reeport’s architecture is Python-based.
- All connections to Reeport’s servers are SSL-encrypted
- Reeport does not host your data*, only the overall dashboards’ configuration (titles, charts settings, etc.)
*Unless you specifically and explicitly choose to manually upload a CSV file to Reeport, we do not host your data.
Reeport application architecture overview