Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connectors.
What does it do?
With the Youtube Connector, you can link a Youtube account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Youtube data
- Slice and dice your Youtube data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Youtube data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the Youtube connector
- Hit “Set connection” and connect your Youtube Account
- Finalize the set-up by filling out the accounts list and make sure to give it a pretty name in order to remain organized!
- Hit “Add” and you’re done!
For more informations about Youtube Connector, you can find documentation here.