Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connectors.
What does it do?
With the Twitter Ads Connector, you can link a Twitter account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Twitter Ads data
- Slice and dice your Twitter Ads data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Twitter Ads data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the Twitter connector
- Hit “set connection” and connect your Twitter account
- Hit “Create First View List” then enter the following details and hit “add”