Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connector(s).
What does it do?
With the Salesforce Connector, you can link a Salesforce account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Salesforce data
- Slice and dice your Salesforce data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Salesforce data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the Salesforce connector
- Hit “set connection” and connect to your Salesforce account
- Hit “Create your first view”, and select a “Report type”
- Optionally, select the primary date (by default, “Close Date” is selected), hit “Add” and you’re done!