Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connectors.
What does it do?
With the Google Analytics MCF Connector, you can:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your MCF data
- Slice and dice your MCF data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your MCF data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the Google Analytics MCF connector
- Hit “Set connection” and connect your google account
- Hit “Create your first view” then enter the following details and hit “add”