Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connectors.
What does it do?
With the Mailchimp Connector, you can link a Mailchimp account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Mailchimp data
- Slice and dice your Mailchimp data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Mailchimp data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the MailChimp connector
- Hit “set connection” and connect to your Mailchimp account.
- Enter the following details and hit “Log In”
- Hit “Create First View list” and choose a view to connect your Data Source