Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connector(s).
What does it do?
With the Instagram Connector, you can link an Instagram account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Instagram data
- Slice and dice your Instagram data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Instagram data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the Instagram connector
- Hit “set connection” and connect your Instagram account
- Hit “Create your first view”, enter the following details and hit “add”