Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connector.
What does it do?
With the Google Analytics Connector, you can link a Google Analytics account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Google Analytics data
- Slice and dice your Google Analytics data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Google Analytics data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
- Go to the Data Source section and click on “Create data source”
- Pick the Google Analytics Connector
- Hit “set connection” and connect your Google Account
- Hit ‘Create your first view list’ then enter the following details and press ‘Add’