Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connector(s).
What does it do?
With the Facebook Page Connector, you can link a Facebook Page to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Facebook Page data
- Slice and dice your Facebook Page data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Facebook Page data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the Facebook Page connector
- Hit “set connection” and connect to your Facebook account
- Hit “Create your first view” and enter the following details and hit “add”