Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connectors.
What does it do?
With the Google DoubleClick DCM Connector, you can link a Google account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Google DoubleClick DCM data
- Slice and dice your Google DoubleClick DCM data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Google DoubleClick DCM data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the DCM connector
- Hit “set connection” and connect your Google Account
- Hit ‘Create your first view list’ then enter the following details and press ‘Add’