Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connectors.
What does it do?
With the Dailymotion Connector, you can link a Dailymotion account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Dailymotion data
- Slice and dice your Dailymotion data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Dailymotion data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
- From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the Dailymotion connector
- Fill your Dailymotion information and click on connect
- You can take several actions once the datasource connected, like changing the name, delete the datasource, check if the connexion is still working properly, or show all the reports using this datasource.
You are done!