Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connectors.
What does it do?
With the Google Big Query Connector, you can link a Google Big Query account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Google Big Query data
- Slice and dice your Google Big Query data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Google Big Query data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the Google Big Query connector
- Hit “set connection” and connect your Google account
- Hit “Create your first view” then enter the following details and hit “Create”