Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connector.
What does it do?
With the AT Internet Connector, you can link an AT Internet account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your AT Internet data
- Slice and dice your AT Internet data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your AT Internet data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the AT Internet connector
- Enter the following details and hit “Connect”
- Hit “add view” then enter the following details and hit “Add”