Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connector.
What does it do?
With the Adwords Connector, you can link an Adwords account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Adwords data
- Slice and dice your Adwords data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Adwords data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
How does it work?
From the Data Source editor choose “Create data source” and pick the Adwords Connector
- Hit “set connection” and connect your Google Adwords account
- Hit “Create your first view”, enter the following details and hit “add”